We’re in this together.
First, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus and know that the uncertainty of this time is challenging.
For the last 7 years, Trattoria al Giardino has been taking care of its people so they can take great care of you. Our passionate team members have always been proud members of their communities and have been dedicated to serving and delivering hospitality to our Guests.
Mandates have been put in place for restaurants across Texas to suspend in-restaurant dining. As a result, we are reducing our restaurant operations to Curbside To-Go-Orders ONLY.
Curbside To-Go-Order Instructions
- Please call: 214-618-1991
- Available during regular business hours
- Order from the To-Go Orders menu (see below)
- The TABC has approved the sale of bottles of wine and beer for curbside orders. (Ask for details)
- Payment via credit card is required at time of order to limit curbside interaction.
- Plastic-ware available upon request.
- 1/2 Price Pizzas and Flatbreads
- $12.99 on Select Pastas (Call for details)